sábado, 25 de julho de 2009

My course


Hi people!

Today, I speak/writte about my English course. On the holidays, I study the english language.

I like this language, but I have many problems on fluency, vocabulary, interpretation,... I'm studying at the Wall Street Institute of S. João da Madeira during two months. I have to make the survival two and the survival three. It's few, but it's best that nothing!

Método de estudo

Imagem em: http:// www.wallstreetinstitute.com/images/aquisitionCycle.jpg

I like very much! The teachers, recepcionist and my consultant are very nice. The classes are good, but I don't like of I can't to make more that one encounter for week. Because I'm in intensive course and I should make more classes for week.

The end of my small course is in September, when my vacation will finish!

Now, I need to study. Goodbye and see you!

Sem comentários: